Making Future Bridges: Assets & Inheritances
Every client is treated like they were a part of the family. While other firms may offer similar services, our services are personalized for your particular life circumstance.
With 25 years of experience handling complex legal matters, the Law Office of Maritza F. Bolano provides thoughtful advice, sound analyses and practical results for clients.
Ms. Bolano is admitted to practice law in the States of New York (1994) and New Jersey (1993). Having been a classically-trained musician, clients benefit from her unique understanding and in-depth knowledge of the arts and entertainment fields. This is invaluable experience when preparing estate plans, contracts, and in the handling of copyright and business matters.
Ms. Bolano brings a keen appreciation for varying cultural perspectives, having lived and worked abroad. She is fluent in English, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D.
- Articles Editor, Fordham International Law Journal
- Publication, International Art Theft Disputes
- Universidad Complutense, Madrid, Spain, C.D.C.
- The Juilliard School, M.M.
- The University of Michigan. B.A. in Music